Ballasted Roofs & Liquid Roofing Systems - Exeter, Devon & Across South West England
SPS Roofing Ltd provide a comprehensive selection of liquid systems and ballasted roofs Exeter, Devon and South West England. Both liquid and ballasted roofing systems are becoming increasingly popular as people strive to increase the usability of their home. There are countless use cases where these two systems have helped our customers add space and add value to their home, such as sun terraces, patios, balconies and roof terraces.
What are the benefits of liquid and ballasted roofing systems?
- Ideal for installing on existing building and properties due to the flexibility the system offers.
- Increases the usability of your home and thus, adding value – roof terraces, balconies, patios, sun terraces, etc.
- Various materials and finishes – paved, timber and gravel.
- Can be installed in areas of heavy exposure – protection from rain, wind, UV rays, high or low temperatures, foot traffic, etc.
- Durable and very long lasting type of roofing system – helps you save money in the long term.
- Perfect for areas of high traffic and footfall due to the strength of materials.
- Energy efficiency is improved – absorbs cold and heat but will not pass transfer this into the property, leading to a reduction in energy (heating/cooling) consumption.
Our roofing contractors have a great deal of experience with installing liquid systems and ballasted roofs. For over 25 years we have helped hundreds of customers across Exeter, Devon and South West England add extra space whilst providing an increase in value to their home. This system is very quick to install and can help minimise costs, keep to project deadline dates and get started during all year round. A ballasted roof is extremely durable which also helps saves money on costly roof repairs or other roofing services in the future.
The main mission at SPS Roofing Ltd is to ensure our customers have the very best experience and feel comfortable leaving us 5 star reviews. We will always tweak and tailor our solutions around individual specifications and requirements, and work alongside other contractors, architects or developers. Raising the standards of roofing companies in the South West is something we strive to achieve one job at a time. To give customers peace of mind we have taken the time to become certified, registered and approved with the necessary bodies including SMAS, Constructionline Gold, CSCS, CITB, RICS and NFRC.
If you would like to receive more information or request a free appointment and quotation for a project that includes liquid or ballasted roofs in Exeter, Devon, Somerset, Cornwall, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire or throughout South West England, then please contact us today.
Types of Liquid & Ballasted Roofs We Provide
INFORMATION & CASE STUDIES
Recent Ballasted Roofing Jobs
Our mission is to ensure that every customer receives an outstanding experience when working with our roofing contractors. We largely rely on word of mouth and referrals and will do everything we can to get 5 star feedback.
Looking For A Qualified Roofing Company?
SPS Roofing Ltd is a highly rated roofing company based in Exeter operating across South West England including Devon, Somerset, Cornwall, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Dorset.